Thursday, August 5, 2010

And the petals of the flower fall to the earth

OM!

Life is flourishing here in Uptown San Diego! I never thought I would enjoy living in the city as much as I am enjoying it. I have this amazing space that I am able to offer up to the community and this community is so giving! I am meeting new people everyday that just blow me away with their compassion, resilience and determination to live a happier, healthier life.

My move back it hasn't all been peaches and cream. I have endured some deep loss of people I thought were friends and in the process had to take a really deep look at myself as a person and the great awareness of what it really means to be authentic. It is my catch line of late, but part of me began to wonder if it was actually a punchline delivered straight from the ethers of the divine to my heart.

I have come to the open ended conclusion that it all has to do with expectations of others. You see I asked the divine to show me people for who they really are so that I could move forward in authenticity with those that support me and the work that I am here to do. They showed me who they were, it just wasn't what I wanted to see. So there it is for me once again to get right this time, "expectations are predetermined resentments". I have a vision and if those that are sharing in my visionary circle are not playing true to themselves, they will not have the force behind them to offer to others that which they desire to offer. So one by one they fell away. It was like a flower left in the vase too long. Each day I found an old petal had fallen to the floor. Still beautiful in its own right to be a part of the flower previously, but no longer pulling from the juice that I had watered it with in the beginning. A true letting go for me giving new meaning to my favorite affirmation "I release the old to make room for the new".

So it is from this place that I re-evaluate the visionary team. I open my space back up and allow those that want to fully grow into who they truly already are and continue to love and worship each for who they are, myself included.

If you would like to be a part of the visionary team, Sassy Seva Sisters or take yoga classes in exchange for helping out in the studio or my office, please contact me directly by reply.

Please share with yourself this excerpt from my book, The Unconventional Yogini as an idea of what it means to be truly authentic first with yourself so you may better show up for others. It is from the chapter called Lovers Love Love

My saving grace through this transition moving back to town from the bay area and the deep loss of those I thought were true friends, has been the babies that come each week to do Hot Mama Buddha Baby Yoga. I find such joy, not just in my weekly snuggles of the amazing little gifts of god, but also in the wisdom of women that walk through my door. All the sharing that goes on and the opportunity I am given to share that which I intuitively know about mom & baby. Such an amazing community and play groups growing from these classes. I am equally indulging in the pregnant mamas with the joy of their changing bodies and the information that flows from me in both the Hot Mama Yoga classes and the Hot Mama Yoga Teacher Training that is currently in session. I recently wrote an article for Natural Baby Pros called World Peace Begins in the wOMb~yogic sound as preparation for birth. I know I am on the right path when the calls are coming in about when the next training is. I am enthusiastic to already be planning the next session to start in the winter along with the Restorative Yoga Training. I am also extremely honored and humbled to be teaching in Soul of Yoga's advanced training along with some masters such as Tim Miller, Roger Cole, Brian Dorfman, Leslie Kaminoff and on and on..... I have such a great passion to share deeper training with others, expanding the lotus flower.

I hope you will join me in one of the expansions on some level. Please check out the offerings and come enjoy this space that I have created. You will find the studio schedule here and many other ways to expand by scrolling down.

I am teaching in the North San Diego County as well. You will find my schedule here You may also scroll down for full schedule.

I look forward to seeing your authentic self, no matter what that looks like!

With love from the depth of my soul.
Namaste
Jolie


San Diego 200 hr. Yoga Teacher Training Starts September 24th, 2010 visit here for information and curriculum.

Hot Mama Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Training Starts Winter 2010

Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Starts Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment