Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Positive affirmations come true

I came across an old scrap piece of paper that I wrote some positive affirmations on while sitting in an airplane once. They went a little something like this;


I respond skillfully in tense situations

My delivery of conscious speech is received by others with love

I am a responsible excellent money manager

I have joy, music, art, dance & laughter in my life

All my relationships are authentic

I flow freely in my body and my life

Much love & Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have a very great blog. To grow to be a profitable human being the standard factor would be to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Achievement with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You can Eradicate Stress From your Existence, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Success!

    ReplyDelete